Your Donations will go directly to the 501C3 Valley Relics Museum
- Name on all Promotional materials and in all press mentions
- Ability to to attach large Promotional banner(s) to the side of the tour bus for the night of the event
- Ability to distribute promotional literature to the attendees and have a short 1 minute commercial presentation to the guests.
- 2 VIP tickets
Additional In-Kind Potential Sponsor Activities Appreciated
- Hotel room for tour guides and VIP Guests.
- Refreshements and Location Hosting for VIP Guests
- Snacks, waters, sodas and ice for volunteer crew and Tour Guests
- Beer from SFV craft brewery
- Local SFV wine maker wine
Join the Valley Relics Museum for a series of four unique and fun fundraisers… a San Fernando Valley Summer Night Ride Down Memory Lane
Hop aboard an open-air double decker bus and take a ride along with historian, Mary-Margaret Stratton – author of How Modern Was My Valley and Tommy Gelinas, Founder and Curator of Valley Relics. Cruise the Valley as they drive past some favorite historic landmarks and signs and swap stories about growing up in the San Fernando Valley. Complimentary snacks, waters and sodas as well as Local Valley-made craft beers will be served.